Outreach and Educational Programs Leading to Careers in Dentistry
Overview of Programs
The following programs are offered by the Office of Student Development.
To find out more about the Bridge to Dentistry program, use the navigation panel to the right from anywhere on the site.
Project Dental Awareness (PDA)
- Visits to elementary schools (Hands-on activities for pre-K - 3rd-graders)
- Field trips to Texas A&M College of Dentistry (For junior high and high school students)
- Future Dentists Club (FDC) (For junior high and high school students)
Summer Pre-Dental Enrichment Programs (SPEP)
- SPEP 10, SPEP 11, SPEP 12 (for current 9th – 11th grade high school students)
- SPEP Collegiate I (for current 12th grade students)
- SPEP Collegiate II (for college students)
Post-Baccalaureate Program (PBP) (for college graduates)
Education for Healthcare Professionals Program (EDHP) (for dental students and dentists)