The Health & Wellness Committee is charged with providing college staff with information and activities that help build healthier habits and improve staff wellness.
Some events your Texas A&M College of Dentistry Resource Team has coordinated for staff include:
- Minutes in Motion, September-November 2014
- Step into Spring, March-April 2015
- Safety Awareness Active Shooter Training, Dallas Police Department, December 2015
- Personal Safety Awareness Seminar, Dallas Police Department, May 2016
- Retirement Readiness Seminar with Voya Financial, April 2016
- Get on track for your Financial Future, TIAA, 2017
Resources: Living WELL Aware at Texas A&M
Wellness is a way of living that nurtures your overall well-being to enhance your quality of life. WELLNESS WORKS! is Texas A&M University’s official employee health and wellness program designed to encourage employees to live healthier lifestyles, to support a healthy workplace and to create a culture of holistic wellness.