Department of Endodontics
3302 Gaston Ave.
Dallas, Texas 75246
Education and Post-Graduate Training
Dr. Hongjiao Ouyang, DDS, PhD, DMD received her DDS degree from the School of Dentistry, West China University of Medical Sciences (now Sichuan University) Chengdu, Sichuan, P.R. China in 1998. In 2000 she was awarded the PhD in Oral Health Sciences and in 2002 received the Clinical Certificate in Graduate Endodontics, both from the School of Dentistry, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Ouyang was also awarded the DMD degree in 2008 from the School of Dental Medicine University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Ouyang is a member of the following organizations and scientific societies:
- American Association of Endodontics (AAE)
- International Association of Dental Research (IADR)
- American Association of Dental Research (AADR)
- American Dental Education Association (ADEA)
- International Society of Bone and Mineral Research (ISBMR)
- American Society of Bone and Mineral Research (ASBMR)
- Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Alliance
- American Association of the Advancement of Science (AAAS)
- Dallas-Fort Worth Endodontics Society