First let’s begin with what you already have under your belt.
The following checklist is just to give yourself an idea of what you have or need to be doing to make yourself a strong applicant for dental school if you wish to pursue this route.
- I have narrowed down a list of colleges that have a strong pre-dental program or biology/chemistry curriculum
- I have shadowed dentists or other specialties in the dental field
- I log every service event including dates, times and what I did at each event
- I have worked in a dental office or some healthcare setting
- I have scored well on the SAT/ACT
If you need some guidance in any of these areas:
Just contact us on our Facebook group and we’ll be glad to show you.